Ask kids about their age, and they will happily add a year or two to look and sound older. But ask and adult…well, sometimes we wish we had never grown up!
School and college days are the best years of anyone’s life. The carefree life, with not a worry in mind about where and how one lives, who cooks food, where is the money coming from, what bills need to be paid…one is truly free from all worries. Those are the most cherished moments, indeed.
The same goes with our parents: they would have been very happy with us being in school all our lives, with no major decisions to make for our future. Especially the first and the last days of school, leave an imprint in the minds of both the parents and their child.
This is a collection of pictures taken by parents, who held those precious moments very close to their hearts and would like to share them with the rest of the world.
1. Father and daughter retaining their pose and relation — “my daddy … strongest”
2. This is what a school going baby’s progress in growth looks like!
3. The amazing art of photoshopping!
4. Every mother’s dream – when her son grows taller than her!
5. Leaving from home to reach my Med school
6. This shirt still fits me!
7. I made it; I am doing what I always dreamed of doing !
8. Friends forever!
These treasured pictures tell us of the memorable journey, both the parents and the children go through: the happy, growing years of the child.
Hope this gives you some extraordinary ideas of preserving your life’s precious memories!
This photo story is sourced from the wittyfeed.com.