Mom accidentally causes son’s death. But when dad finds out—he can only utter these four words

When she looked into his eyes, she was completely startled.
January 9, 2018 12:38 pm Last Updated: January 9, 2018 12:38 pm

A loving couple had been married for 11 years before the finally had a child—and the baby boy that they brought into the world was the pride and joy of their lives.

But one day, when their son was still young, the husband saw a medicine bottle lying open and outside of the cupboard. Worried the boy would accidentally eat the medicine, he told his wife to remember to put it away as he rushed out to get to work.

The wife said of course, but she was also busy and soon the words were forgotten.

When the son found the bottle only moments later, the tragedy that ensued was something that would hit the parents hard.

What would you do if you were the father? Watch the video above to see how this family weathered the storm.