People are sick, and so much so that common conditions like allergies, gastrointestinal problems, frequent headaches, and low levels of energy are considered ‘normal’ and not a sign of sickness. To have disease so widespread in so many areas of the world, you have to wonder what common threads are deteriorating peoples health on such a massive scale. Well, here are 14 answers to the often asked question “why am I always sick?”
You wouldn’t think that heavy metals like arsenic, lead, mercury, aluminum, cadmium, and nickel would be a major concern across the board for people across the world, but some very widespread habits and environmental exposure has left us with acute to chronic heavy metal exposure, which is causing a serious smack down on our health.
Where could you expect to get heavy metal poisoning over a lifetime?
Mercury, Aluminum, Nickel, and Cadmium
One of the more dangerous heavy metals, unfortunately, is also one we have the most chronic exposure to over our lifetimes.
Although it can be absorbed by the body in a variety of ways, mercury poisoning has become chronic due to a massive assault of vaccines from birth through to adulthood, as well as dental amalgams. Both procedures involve putting trace (but toxic) levels of mercury directly into your bloodstream via injections and your mouth.
There is very few people who have NOT been exposed to vaccines and dental amalgams, which means unless very specific and coordinated action is taken to remove them, heavy metals have accumulated in the body to varying levels and are causing various health challenges to millions of people across the world.
If you have been exposed to vaccinations and/or dental amalgams (and if they are still in your mouth, it is a constant source of toxicity), you can be relatively sure you have heavy metal toxicity. Your first step is to ensure you remove any of these heavy metals from your lifestyle, including:
- Avoiding vaccinations and dental fillings which use mercury or aluminum. Use immune boosting foods and herbs instead, as well as considering healing your cavities naturally or using a dentist with safer practices for dental cavities.
- Using cookware that does NOT contain aluminum or nickel. Try glass, titanium, enamel, cast iron, or carbon steel instead.
- Avoid stainless steel thermoses, and anything in a soda can.
- Avoid cosmetics with aluminum bases and bismuth, like deodorant and mineral powders.
- Avoid smoking or second-hand smoke which causes cadmium poisoning.
- Avoid conventional household cleaning products.
- Avoid insecticides and herbicides, through food and the environment.
- Avoid industrial workplaces, or take precautions to not inhale the polluted air.
- Beware of tattoo ink that often contains nickel.
This is the short list, but the major areas in which most people get heavy metal poisoning.
Arsenic and Lead
Believe it or not, arsenic poisoning is most commonly received from the consumption of conventionally raised chicken, and rice.
Arsenic has been fed to conventionally raised chickens since 1944 in order to promote growth, size consistency, and to make the flesh an appealing shade of pink. It is estimated that 9 out of 10 broiler chickens in the United States has been fed arsenic according to a 2011 industry estimate.
How high are the levels?
According to the USDA’s Food Safety Inspection Service, there are alarmingly high levels of arsenic contamination in the flesh of broiler chickens, which exceeds the upper limit for arsenic in water by 6-9 times.
Lead, a heavy metal found mainly in paints ranging from household paint to childhood toys, is another dangerous heavy metal, especially to children with hand to mouth behaviours.
In 1978, the Unite States restricted lead content in paint after determining that people were being poisoned by environmental exposure to the element. This makes any homes built before 1978 especially dangerous for environmental exposure.
Unfortunately, most children toys are manufactured in countries with little to no regulations on lead in consumer products. This is especially dangerous, especially given the oral nature of infants and toddlers who play with the types of toys that contain paint.
So what do you do to avoid arsenic, and lead? For starters:
- Avoid consuming conventionally raised chicken, and seek out organic, free run raised poultry.
- Avoid buying toys made in other countries that have paint, and choose alternatives like unpainted wood toys instead.
- If you live in a home built prior to 1978, get an environmental test done to determine the levels of lead in the environment.
With all these heavy metals so prevalent in our day to day activities, it becomes very concerning for peoples health. Some of the overall symptoms related to heavy metal poisoning include:
- Chronic fatigue
- Aching joints
- Digestive problems
- Poor blood sugar regulation
- Female reproductive problems
More acute symptoms may present themselves as:
- Impaired cognitive, motor, and language skills
- Difficulty breathing
Heavy metals are a major reason many people are always sick. This is why heavy metal removal becomes imperative, but in a way that is safe. It’s one of the things we address in our Ultimate Reset health program.
Although they have been considered the panacea to most of our ills, antibiotics severely sacrifice our immune system and have been overprescribed by physicians for decades. As a result, symptoms of dysfunctional immune system are near omnipresent, with hospital antibiotic intake being a huge contributor.
Anytime you take doctor prescribed antibiotics, you are effectively wiping out bad AND good bacteria in your intestinal system. In some ways, it can be viewed as collateral damage because even though you did get rid of those bad bacteria (even though they are becoming more resistant and even antibiotics are experiencing limited effectiveness), you also took down the very bacteria that are the foundation to a strong immune system.
One round of antibiotics can decimate an already compromised digestive and immune system, and with many people having been exposed to several rounds, it becomes very apparent why digestive related issues (80% of all problems start in the gut) like candida rear their ugly heads and take over.
Once this occurs, you become very vulnerable to infections and all kinds of sickness (coughs, colds, flus, sore throats, allergies, digestive problems, autoimmune disorders) as your immune system has little to no strength to fight on your behalf.
So what do you do to avoid antibiotics? You use a wide arrays of natures antibiotics, like these.
If you prefer to prevent such an episode altogether, ensure that you:
- Eat antibacterial, viral, and fungal foods on a consistent basis. A formula like Shillington’s Total Tonic can make it easy.
- Avoid all forms of processed sugar, and limit your intake altogether.
- Consume probiotic rich foods, like coconut kefir and sauerkraut.
- Get plenty of rest.
This will ensure that you are not a victim of always being sick.
Once you have established a healthy immune system, any infection you may come down with will be knocked out by your immune system MUCH more effectively. Building a bullet proof immune system is a core part of our Ultimate Reset program.