1 cup (240 g) raw almonds
1-1/2 cups (150 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
3-1/2 oz. (100 g) dark chocolate, chopped
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Roast almonds in the oven at 350ºF (176ºC) for 12-15 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
2. To make a basic almond butter, place cooled roasted almonds in a food processor, and process until smooth (10 minutes).
**Sweetener may be added, if desired.**
3. Make coconut butter. Place coconut in a food processor and process, scraping down sides as needed (10 minutes). Set aside.
4. Combine coconut butter with almond butter. Add in sea salt and vanilla and process again.
5. Stir in the chopped chocolate, and store in glass jar or container.
6. Enjoy whenever you’d like!
For more recipes: http://bit.ly/1fYjMmB