It’s that time of year to honor our mother’s on their special day. We have some gift ideas that will help you spread your wish for health and wellness to your mom.
Let’s get started:
1. Fitbit. Research shows sitting can take up to eight years off your life. Fitbits are a fantastic tool for helping mom move. The latest Fitbit Charge 2 even reminds her to get in at least 250 steps an hour.
2. A notebook and pen for journaling. Journaling on a regular basis has many benefits including reaching goals, healing, and helping us solve problems. Here is an easy way to journal: each night record three things you are grateful for or three wonderful things that happened that day. Expressing gratitude and focusing on the positive are great for combating stress and having a better outlook overall.
3. Treat her to dinner. Sign up for Blue Apron or Hello Fresh and have all the ingredients for an easy-to-prepare meal delivered right to her (or your) door. Or check out any of our recipes for inspiration.
4. Give her the gift of perfect sleep environment. Many moms have trouble sleeping. Setting up the perfect sleep environment with complete darkness and silence can be achieved with some ear plugs, a sleep mask, essential oils and some magnesium.
5. Gift cards for a spa or fitness classes.
7. Chocolate. Make sure it is dark chocolate for all the extra health benefits. We hope you have a very special Mother’s Day.
This article was originally published on www.NaturallySavvy.com