‘You go into these different dimensions watching the performance’

February 17, 2018

“I enjoyed it immensely. The color, the magic, the happiness, the sadness, the emotion.”

“The performance has periods of great sadness, periods of elation and happiness, joy, and darkness.”

“Elation is an exaggeration of happiness, an exaggeration of energy, of higher vibration.”

“What human beings see with their eyes is only 10 percent of what they see, and what human beings see with the other 90 percent is things in different dimensions.”

“We live in our dimension but at the same time we’re living in many different dimensions. Sometimes we feel it and it comes to us in different ways.”

“You go into these different dimensions watching the performance.”