Parsley salad—yes, parsley—is delicious and refreshing. Rinse the parsley well in a colander and only use the soft leaves for the salad, saving the stems to enhance broths or soups.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups curly parsley, stems removed
- 2 cups flat-leaf parsley, stems removed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
In a salad bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice. Season with salt and ground pepper.
Add the parsley, tomatoes, walnuts, and scallions. Toss well and serve.