2 Duck breasts
1 pomegranate, de-seeded
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 pomegranate syrup
2 TBS soy sauce
1 TBS rice wine
2 tsp arrowroot powder
1 clove garlic, minced
1. Score skin of the duck breasts. Transfer to a dish (skin-side down).
2. Mix soy sauce, rice wine, and minced garlic. Pour all over the duck breasts. Flip duck breasts, and let them marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
3. In a sauce pan, heat chicken broth and pomegranate syrup. Bring mixture to a boil. Add in arrowroot powder, and lower the heat. Keep stirring until arrowroot powder has dissolved. Stir in pomegranate seeds. Set aside.
4. On a cold frying pan, place duck breasts skin-side down. Let them cook for 15 minutes. Flip. Continue cooking for about 2 – 5 minutes, or until preferred doneness.
5. Slice the duck beasts, and serve with pomegranate sauce.
For more recipes: http://bit.ly/1fYjMmB