This kulfi is made with thickened milk and mango pulp and doesn’t require a lot of time to make. You can also add nuts or a fruit pulp of your choice in order to enhance the taste of it.
Prep time – 10 min
Yields – 12 kulfi
- Sweetened Condensed milk-1 tin ( 395 ml )
- Evaporated milk – 2.5 tin (of 160 ml )
- Thick cream-1 tin (5.64 ounces/160 gms)
- Mango,chopped- 1.5 cup
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
- Pistachio, chopped-1 tsp (to garnish)
1. In a mixer jar mix all the ingredients together.
2. Blend every thing well.
3. Fill the mixture in the kulfi moulds or Popsicle moulds or just use any container with a lid.
4. Freeze for about 8 hours.
5. Dip the moulds in water to easily unmould the kulfi .
6. Slice into pieces.
7. Garnish with some chopped mango pieces and pistachios and serve.