The hustling, bustling big city is filled with distractions that can take leave you spinning. You might end up heading in the wrong direction and lost before you know it, unless you can pinpoint the right details to keep you on track.
Here’s a little practice in discerning all the little details of the big city in the form of a fun puzzle.
Hidden amidst the cars, signs, and pedestrians moving to and fro, amidst the taxis, busses, and street venders, there are six things wrong cleverly hidden in the cartoon below.
Can you find all six things that don’t make sense in this busy cityscape?
Take a few moments to test how sharp-sighted you are, and don’t scroll down to check the answer right away. Watch out for the little things—there are clues planted throughout the picture that will help you figure it out, and make the mistakes stand out in stark contrast.
1. The Eiffel Tower (the American flag and English signs indicate this is not in France)
2. Man walking upstairs to catch the subway (subways are underground in the downtown area)
3. Woman with an umbrella on a clear day (this is considered strange in America in the 2000s)
4. Traffic is on the wrong side of the road (the man waiting for the bus is looking in the other direction)
5. The hot dog stand is advertising pizza.
6. The sign advertising “spring water” shows a man drinking cola.
How well did you handle yourself in this little excursion into the big city? Did you find all six mistakes?
There’s nothing more exciting than a trip to visit among the skyscrapers, street food, coffee shops, and people everywhere. If you enjoyed this puzzle, feel free to share it with your friends and family members!
All Illustrations by The Epoch Times