- The Practical Values of Japanese Swordsmanship
- Agonizing pain from artificial knee disappeared after I found a powerful path to health
- Broadway actress recalls how adopting a dog was a life changing experience—in a good way
- Woman told she was making the wrong choice—but now she was just appointed to West Point
- 18-year-old responded to cancer with the most beautiful of music
- They call him Mr. Chocolate
- U.S. mothers saw children suffering in Syria and stepped up to do something about it
- Nolan Irby chose the Junior Basketball Association and has no regrets
- The Legend From Fort Apache: Ralph Friedman Is Still Serving His Community
"We had to let go of our privacy, step outside of our comfort zone, tell the world what we needed. And to tell the world that you need an organ is not the easiest thing to do"
"The moment I woke up in the combat support hospital and realized what had happened to me, the first thoughts that sort of went through my head were like, 'Wow what the heck happened? and 'How am I going to make a living?'"
"It was another blow. But it was another pivotal moment where it reinforced why I was doing it. I was doing it out of love. I was doing it because it's what I wanted to do"
- Student saw aid projects weren’t tackling hygiene, so he got up on his SoapBoxAccording to UNICEF, diarrhea is the leading cause of death among children under age 5 worldwide. Unsafe drinking water, lack of sanitation, and poor hygiene cause roughly 60 percent of these deaths.
- Couple suffered the unimaginable loss of their son in a house fire. How they respond—it saves lives"You don’t think of your children dying in a house fire. You worry about them for others reasons, but not that'
- These mountains look endless, where they’re actually located will have you in awe
- Courageous woman was a homeless new mom, now she’s a CEOShe was homeless for 7 months during which time she gave birth to her son.
- Growing up as an outcast, she battled with drug addiction until she met her soulmate"I think it's what I was always looking for. It wasn't the heroin. It was him."
- Misguided teen is incarcerated at 15 where he finds his passion for pen to paper"I believed in human beings again"
- Mom takes 9-year-old to hospital for flu only to find out it was beginning of 3 year cancer journey
- Boy was struggling through school when one change of school turned his thinking around"They were passionate, I think, was the biggest thing"
- Man finds kid who stole his custom motorcycle and refuses to press charges
- Community was neglected after huge storm when one man decides to step up and help"You're doing something to help others. We can recognize someone that needs help now, and potentially save their life."
- Underprivileged kids aren’t able to afford basic school supplies when man steps in with a solution"As a society, everything ties back to education. The bad choices we make as a society are because of lack of education. And when I say education I mean in its broadest sense. I don't just mean reading, writing, and arithmetic."
- Veteran who was also a boxing champion opens gym to help at-risk-youthHe had boxed at the U.S. Naval Academy, and had won three NCBA light heavyweight titles during his time there.
- Woman steps up for community after volcano eruption nearly covered her home in lava
- Woman uses lessons learned during her difficult childhood to inspire and help others