Looking for some distinctive and exciting ways to display and use your photos? Here are ten super-cool ways to make the most of your pics.
Every year, we take more images, according to research. This is attributed to increasing smartphone ownership and social media usage. However, what good are all those entertaining photos if they never leave your camera app? Sure, you could make a scrapbook. You might also get an Instagram photo book from Shutterfly. However, continue reading to learn about the best ways to use images in your home design. As a result, you might even come across some great ideas for gifts.
1. Use your photos in canvas wall art.Nearly every home has framed images and for good reason. After all, putting your lovely images on a wall is the simplest. Framing your favorite photo is fine and dandy. Or you may create a unique canvas print picture wall with CanvasChamp. Canvas prints are more durable and allow for better image quality than paper prints. In addition, canvas prints’ clean, minimalist design complements contemporary or modern decor. Furthermore, canvas prints come in numerous sizes. Therefore, you may pick one that suits your needs. Your canvas photo wall can create a tale by combining portrait and landscape photography. Hang your new canvas prints with other wall art to create a museum-quality gallery wall.
2. Create a poster collage.High-quality canvas prints are irreplaceable. However, there are occasions when you need a creative photography concept without spending a lot of money. Collage posters are a wonderful way to showcase a variety of images without taking up a complete wall. Additionally, if you don’t like the plain poster look, add a stylish picture frame before hanging it. There’s no need to drill holes into the walls to hang these posters in a dorm room, office, or anywhere else. It’s also fun to make collage posters for a special occasion like a birthday, graduation, or a wedding. However, if you’re short on time, a collage poster can be ordered almost anywhere that prints photos.
3. Print your pics on pillowcases.Accent pillows are essential in any modern home. Unique pillows are a great way to add personality to a living room, bedroom, or even a front porch. Displaying only one or two photos allows each image to shine. Choose fabric colors and patterns that complement your photo subjects for your other pillows. In addition, photo pillows are a great present for college students.
4. Photo blankets!You can never have too many blankets, either. Use photos to design a Blanket. These blankets are ideal for completing a room decor or giving as a present this holiday season. You can use a single image or a curated collage to embellish your blanket. For greater space, you can print on both sides. Blankets come in a variety of materials and sizes. As an accent decor item, use the photo blanket as a throw. This size is ideal for a couch, armchair, or bed.
5. Photo magnets!Magnets are great souvenirs. Magnets are an often-overlooked method to add character to your kitchen decor. In addition, they’re also very practical. Further, you may use photo magnets on other surfaces besides the fridge. Mini photographs can be shown on magnetic whiteboards, metal furniture, lockers, and more. In addition, these magnets are a terrific way to share experiences with friends and family.
6. Use your photos in a wall decal.Wall decals are a current design trend. While traditional wallpaper has its place, decals are easy to install and come in a variety of sizes. Several types can be removed and reapplied. Photo wall decals are incredibly versatile. A collection of decals can liven up any wall in the house. They’re a fun and easy DIY project for a child’s room. In addition, when space is limited, decals are a great alternative to framed and canvas prints. Furthermore, they can hide behind furniture or stick to nooks (like around corners). Think outside the box while organizing your new photo decals. Create a multi-dimensional collage of decals on many walls. Try adding decals with your favorite quotation or decorative touches to your photos.
7. Photo hangers!New cameras are resurrecting the quick snapshot habit. You may now print images from your iPhone or social media. In addition, instant photographs are great for school activities, parties, or weddings. However, after the night is done and you want to show off your pictures, it can be difficult to come up with a display idea. Rather than cramming your quick images into a little frame, hang them up. To hang modern Polaroids, use this attractive alternative to thumbtacks or tape. A hanging photo display works well with any printed photos. Add inspiring words or doodles to your own images for diversity. With stickers and washi tape, your display can become a wall-mounted scrapbook.
8. Photo lamps!Why not use a lampshade to show copies of your favorite images? Memory Shades is a company that etches images into the shade’s hard substance. When turned on, the lamp becomes a work of modern art. The best part is that you can apply this photo concept anyplace a lampshade would go. Memory Shades sells pre-assembled lights or can make a custom lampshade to fit an existing fixture.
9. Use your photos on a shower curtain.Fun home décor is offered in a wide range of print-on-demand products. A personalized shower curtain is one such idea. Furthermore, with today’s printing technology, you may decorate your bathroom with any image you choose. There are many photography choices for a shower curtain. Your newest outdoor experience deserves a gorgeous photo of nature or wildlife. Likewise, you can also honor your hometown with a beautiful skyline or landmark portrait. In addition, with such a huge canvas, a shower curtain is ideal for showcasing artistic photography techniques.
10. Go big or go home! Why not try a wall mural?Bigger is better when it comes to displaying your images. In addition, one canvas in your home stands out above the rest: the walls. With custom-printed wallpaper, your walls may become a photo album. This might be a treasured family portrait or a creative photo for your home decor. In addition, you might try painting a “photo frame” around your mural to make it stand out even more.
This article was originally published on ReadWrite.