My advice for the younger generations:
1. Follow Christian values, especially that of treating others the way that you want to be treated.
2. Believe in yourself, even if you're trying to do something totally new. Research what you want to do before you start, and find people who were successful and those who were unsuccessful. If you can't find anything or anyone who attempted it, make a plan and don't be afraid to change that plan over and over.
3. Listen to others. Even people you don't know may have just the right opinion. Have an open mind.
4. Follow your dreams. If you don’t believe in yourself, you'll never follow your dreams. Keep trying and listen to others. Your dreams will change over time, and that’s OK.
5. Pay special attention to another Christian value: Help those who need help, no matter how small or large. You'll be rewarded by the satisfaction that you'll feel for helping. You might do something you think is very small for someone, but what's small to you can be the help the person needs to go forward—and maybe exactly what you need also. Never pass up an opportunity to help others.
6. If you have regrets, determine why, then make plans to fix them. If it's not possible to fix it, apologize to the person affected by what happened. If that isn't possible, ask God to forgive you and move forward.