- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons almond slivers, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a salad bowl, add the lettuce leaves, pine nuts, almonds, and tomatoes. Add half the dressing and toss well; taste and add more if desired. Serve immediately.