1. First off, bananas are berries
Should we start calling them bananaberries?
2. Bananas get really excited when it’s peanut butter jelly time
3. You can make ice cream with one ingredient: bananas!
Except Cassy decied to add some peanut butter.
4. They are loaded with potassium
They can contain 422 mg of potassium, that’s about 12% of your daily value.
see the benefits of potassium here.
5. You open them wrong
See this for 8 ways on how to peel bananas.
Monkeys open them like this.
6. The best milk ever
7. 20% of the world’s bananas are produced in India
But bananas originated from Malaysia
8. There are over 1000 varieties of bananas around the world
You can find out about them here.
9. There are even banana slugs
10. Bananas in sandwiches were Elvis Presley’s favorite food
He called it “The Grilled Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich”, and sometimes bacon is added as well.
11. Zero waste for banana peels
You can eat banana peels, use them to fight mosquito itches, etc. Here you go.
12. National Banana Lovers Day
Mark your calendar! August 27 is national banana lovers day, and you won’t want to miss out.
13. The minions party with bananas
Minions love bananas
Time to go Bananas!