Here are some things to keep in mind when surviving Winter Storm Juno.
- Getting a boyfriend/girlfriend just so you can have someone to snuggle with during the storm.
- Breaking up with that new boyfriend/girlfriend you did get during the snowstorm except he/she is trapped in your apartment.
- Only cleaning the driver’s side of the windshield before you drive.
- Freaking out about a potential water shortage and filling all the containers, bowls, pots, and pans in your apartment with water.
- Just kidding #4 might actually be a smart idea.
- Driving to a ski resort without calling ahead to see if it’s open.
- Skiing in Prospect Park, or any park, anywhere, if you’ve never skied before.
- Binge watching Orange is the New Black when you could be learning how to code.