Learn about the top 10 attractions of Kyoto, Japan, like the Shinto Heian Shrine, the 15th century Ginkaku-ji Temple and Nijo Castle.
10. Gion District – wonderful traditional neighborhood in the city of Kyoto.
9. Bamboo Grove – unlike any other place you are going to see walking through the bamboo grove you are in another world surrounded by the tall bamboo trees.
8. Heian Shrine – was constructed in 1895 and commemorate Kyoto’s old temples.
7. Kinkaku-ji – this golden buddhist temple is 17th world heritage sight.
6. Kiyomizu – another famous temple of Kyoto which was built in 8the century. Locals and also international tourists enjoy natural landscape surroundings.
5. Fushimi Inari Shrine – is famous for its thousands of vermilion torii gates.
4. Local Culture – in Japan even the simplest day to day things are fascinating. You find the local way of live is spiritual as well as in harmony with nature.
3. Ginkaku-ji – this Zen temple was constructed in 15th century and represents the Higashiyama Culture of Muromachi period.
2. Nijo Castle – a lorge complex built in early 17the century and consists of five connected separate buildings.
1. Cherry Blossom – Kyoto is world most beautiful city. Perfect time to visit Kyoto is during cherry blossom.