Cute Camera Pinata Sugar Cookies filled with mini M&M’s are perfect for your next memorable moment. Photography used to be a hobby reserved for people with ridiculously long lenses and very deep pockets.
Now thanks to digital technology and hi-res smart phones, everyone can take beautiful photos, add a filter and look like an expert. This week I found myself in a memorable moment, with butterflies in my stomach.
It wasn’t due to any of my own endeavors. I was sitting in the parent information night for kids starting high school next year. I know my son will love it, but I still feel a twinge of nervous energy. And a strange feeling of not being ready to have a son in high school. How did he get here so fast?
I must take more photos of him before he is all grown up.
- 130g (4.59 ounces) or 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 175g (6.17 ounces) or 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 2c or 323g (11.39 ounces) all purpose or plain flour
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Sugar Cookie Frosting Recipe
- 500g (17.64 ounces) or 3.8 cups icing sugar
- 25g (0.88 ounces) powdered egg white or 62g (2.19 ounces) pavlova magic mix (half a packet)
- plus an additional 2 – 5 tablespoons of water to get the correct consistency
Make sure you watch the video for important tips and myths for making the perfect sugar cookie. And how to stop them spreading in the oven.