As fall approaches, its the peak season for apples. Did you know that there are about 7,500 varieties of apples that are grown throughout the world.
Apples are fat, sodium, and cholesterol free. They are also a great source of fiber.
This cinnamon apple smoothie recipe is not an overly sweet 700 calorie smoothie that you usually buy. It is really good for you, plus it tastes really great.
- 1/2 cup of Unfiltered Apple Juice
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of fresh ginger peeled
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ice – 2 cubes
1. Start by adding unfiltered apple juice into a blender.
2. Next, add some chia seeds to it.
3. Then, add a peeled ginger, and some cinnamon.
4. Put some turmeric powder and 2 cubes of ice.
5. Finally, blend all the ingredients, and drink immediately.
Makes 1 cup (250 ml) – 1 serving