Indulge in a chai latte in your own home made with almond milk. For anyone who can’t drink milk (or chooses not to), lattes have been off limits—but not anymore! A nutmeg grinder makes superior tasting fresh spices easy.
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Original Almond Milk
- 1 cinnamon stick or cinnamon powder
- 1 Chai tea (loose or in a tea bag) (optional: Rooibos chai which is caffeine-free)
- pinch nutmeg
- vanilla flavoring, optional
- In a medium saucepan mix all ingredients except tea bag and heat.
- Pour into mug with tea bag
This article was originally published on www.NaturallySavvy.com