Peanut butter cups are quite simple to make and they’re a little healthier when they’re homemade. So why not?
-High quality chocolate bar
-Your favorite peanut butter
1. Line muffin tins with paper.
2. Melt the chocolate using a double boiler (or in a bowl sitting in a pot of boiling water), stirring constantly to get the lumps out.
3. Once the chocolate is melted, pour a little bit of chocolate in the bottom of each muffin cup.
4. Let them cool. Place them in the fridge for about 20 minutes to set.
5 Take out the chocolate and scoop a dollop of peanut butter on top of each cup. Cover with melted chocolate.
7. Put them back into the fridge and enjoy!
*Image of peanut butter cups via Shutterstock