There are always ways to make life a little easier. Here are some useful skills you can use, or learn, to make your life easier.
1. How to make butter
Fresh butter is the best.
2. How to cook a cheesecake in a rice cooker
Your baking excuses are no more.
3. How to make the coolest watermelon smoothie in 2 minutes
No real mess here, and no waste!
4. How to master the chopsticks
You never know, the next time you go to an asian restaurant they might have ran out of forks.
5. How to peel potatoes—the fastest way
This is really helpful if you’re cooking for more than 10 people.
6. How to easily peel garlic in 20 seconds
Just shake it like it’s going out of style.
7. Make bread pudding without wasting stale bread—in 5 minutes
A fast alternative to not waste stale bread.
8. How to easily get the hard boiled egg out of the shell in 20 seconds
Finally, no more egg shells stuck in between our fingernails.
9. How to cut food in one slice
Why didn’t you tell me this before?