
According to U.S. Central Command, U.S. forces have diverted 91 vessels since the start of the blockade against Iran on April 13.
The Pentagon recently ordered a reduction of 5,000 U.S. troops from Germany, and postponed a planned rotation of 4,000 U.S. troops through Poland.
Recent reports claim that Iranian forces are using many missile storage sites that U.S. forces had previously bombed.
The lawsuit raises issue with a state law and a city ordinance designed to limit local cooperation with federal immigration enforcement activities.
The U.S. military has maintained a blockade of Iranian ports and maritime trade since April 13, and has fired on four vessels as part of the effort.
Russia and Ukraine agreed to each release 1,000 prisoners and observe a ceasefire between May 9 and May 11.
A U.S. State Department spokesman said a peace deal necessitates fully bolstering the Lebanese government’s authority and completely disarming Hezbollah.
The U.S. military said the fighter jet fired precision munitions into the smokestacks of the two tankers to prevent them from reaching an Iranian port.
The U.S. military described the incident as an unprovoked attack, while Iranian military officials claimed the U.S. side attacked first.
One of the sanctioned businesses, the military-linked GAESA, is estimated to account for about 40 percent of the Cuba’s economy.