The purpose of this smoothie recipe is to create a favourite, the creamsicle, and make it so delicious and healthy that your family won’t have a clue that this magic came from your blender and that it nourishes their body in several ways.
Packed with vitamin C, healthy fats, and trace minerals, its the perfect crime.
- Good quality blender
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries (raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry works well)
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 cup fresh young coconut meat (important – do not use mature coconut meat)
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1 big leaf of kale
- 1 cup filtered or spring water
- Stevia to taste
- Add berries, avocado, coconut meat, and kale and cover with milk and water
- Add stevia (taste and adjust as needed after initial blending)
- Blend that baby!
- Great way to start the day