Refreshing Summer Green Smoothie
It’s nice to have a party drink that doesn’t necessarily involve alcohol. This smoothie delivers that festive feeling, without the hangover. Its vibrant tropical fruit and herbs will make you want to crank up the music and dance. Get ready to be the life of the party.
- 2 cups chopped frozen mango
- Juice of 1/2 lime, freshly squeezed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 4 to 5 mint leaves
- Small handful of parsley
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon manuka or raw honey
- 8 ounces coconut or almond milk
- 16 ounces pure water
- 4 to 5 drops of liquid stevia to sweeten (optional)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!