Human body is the biggest mystery in science. Its perfect form is beyond our imagination. These amazing facts will help you to appreciate the wonder of your body.
10. Bones are four times stronger than concrete.
9. The human body produces enough saliva in a lifetime to fill two swimming pools.
8. The acid in the stomach is strong enough to dissolve zinc.
7. The nose can recognize and remember 50,000 different scents.
6. In 30 minutes, the human body gives off enough heat to bring a gallon of water to the boil.
5. There are 45 miles of nerves in the body.
4. More than half of the bones in the human body are found in the hands and feet.
3. The human body has enough carbon to fill 1,000 pencils.
2. Our hearts pump 2,000 gallons of blood each day.
1. Human sneeze at speeds of up to 100mph.