The latest challenging riddle circulating the Internet features nine tough questions and some hidden clues.
The image originated in an old children’s magazine but recently resurfaced online and has left many stumped.
Accompanying the campsite drawing is nine questions.
The seemingly idyllic scene transforms into something more complex as people try to work out the answers to the questions.
See the questions below:
- How many tourists are staying at this camp?
- When did they arrive: today or a few days ago?
- How did they get here?
- Is there a town nearby?
- Where does the wind blow from: north or south?
- What time of day is it?
- Where did Alex go?
- Who was on duty yesterday?
- What date is it today?
Many users have been able to piece together some answers but most have not been able to answer them all, especially without a fairly significant amount of time to figure them out.
Have you been able to?
Check out the answers below:
- Four, indicated by the four spoons on the picnic blanket and four names on the duty list.
- A few days ago–with the spider’s web forming between their tent and tree during that time.
- By boat. Note the oars by the tree.
- Yes, because of the chicken wandering around the site
- North–look at the flag on the top of the tent. The branches are normally bigger on the southern side of trees, helping figure out the direction.
- Morning, based on the shadows and based on the flag again.
- He’s catching butterflies. See his net behind the tent?
- Colin, since Peter seems to be today.
- August 8–Peter’s date is indicated as the 8th, while the watermelon on the blanket indicates it’s August, since that’s the month the fruits are primarily available.