Voices Against Trafficking (VAT) will host an international human rights forum on Wednesday, March 30, from 2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m. ET. The event will be live-streamed on this page and The Epoch Times and NTD home pages.
Voices Against Trafficking brings together national and international partners dedicated to eradicating the business of profiting from human lives. It speaks for those who cannot speak for themselves—men, women, and especially children, and seeks justice and specialized care for countless victims of trafficking.
The March 30 online forum features a lineup of advocates including:
- Kathy Hatem/Enough Is Enough
- Dr. John DiPaola/Congressional Candidate
- Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer/London Center for Policy Research
- Laura Joyner/U.S. Marshals Service Missing Child Unit
- Hunter Allen/Krav Maga Master
- Taylor Blatchford/Miss Alabama Contestant
- Danielle Freitag/CSE Survivor and Action 169 CoFounder
- Randy Purham/House of Representatives Candidate
- Donovan Vaughn/Darkroom Productions
- Wiley L./Youth Advocate
- Jay Heisler/Policy Insights Forum (Canada)
The Honorable Blanquita Cullum will moderate.
Also scheduled are presentations of the prestigious Voices of Courage Award to Rep. Jim Costa (D-Calif.) and nationally syndicated Westwood One broadcaster Jim Bohannon.
For information, visit VoicesAgainstTrafficking.com.