EpochTV - The Epoch Times
Live Chat

How Toxins Could Cause ALS—The Disease Sandra Bullock’s Partner Died From

Views 49.6K
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) recently claimed the life of Sandra Bullock’s boyfriend Bryan Randall. The 57-year old died of the classic form of motor neuron disease after a three-year struggle.
Most die of ALS within three to five years. How did Stephen Hawking survive for 55 years with ALS?
In 2017, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated over 30,000 Americans had ALS. The disease affects the nerves in the brain and spinal cord, leading to loss of muscle control.
Only around 10 percent of ALS cases relate to family history, says neuroscientist Dayan Goodenowe, with the cause of the remainder 90 percent often loosely identified as "random."
Is there a hidden cause (or causes) of this disease that are simply being missed?
Does a clue to the cause of ALS lie in the 1982 case of the seven young adults who developed Parkinson’s disease after injecting themselves with a bad batch of synthetic “designer” heroin?
Mr. Goodenowe joins VitalSigns host Brendon Fallon to probe the mystery cause(s) of ALS and illuminate hope for possible treatment.
Up next: Focused-Energy Brain Revive https://ept.ms/BrainRevive_VS
Get notice of new 🔅VitalSigns videos:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ other cell•Body Revive🔅VitalSigns videos:
NAC for Parkinson’s https://bit.ly/NAC_Parkinsons_VS Bitter Melon for Diabetes https://ept.ms/BitterMelonVS
=================================================================================== Vital Signs’ host, guests, and contributors offer general information on improving health and wellness. This is not intended as diagnosis or medical advice. You should consult your medical doctor or holistic doctor before enacting any suggested strategies for health and wellness improvement, including those in relation to preventing or treating specific diseases featured on this program.