Whistleblower: Chinese Spy Worked for Twitter
A Twitter whistleblower testifies before senators. He’s the company’s former head of security.
China is one of Twitter’s largest revenue sources. We look at why Chinese Communist Party cadres use it for advertising, while normal citizens are forbidden from accessing it.
U.S.-Taiwan relations are getting an upgrade. A Senate bill is looking to boost support for the island, amid tensions with Beijing.
Beijing is voicing support for Russia’s war on Ukraine. Despite the public remark, it was left out of the official meeting record.
A heartbroken father is seeking justice for his one-year-old. He says the baby could have survived—were it not for China’s strict COVID-19 lockdown orders.
Topics in this episode:
- Whistleblower: Chinese Spy Worked for Twitter
- How China Became Big Business for Twitter
- Senate Committee Passes Taiwan Policy Act
- Taiwan Gathers Foreign Lawmakers in Washington
- Chinese Official: Support for Russian War on Ukraine
- One-Year-Old Dies Under China’s Lockdown Orders
- Protests Over Lockdowns Break Out in China
- Germany Not to Allow Blackmail by China: Official
- Could China Benefit from Iran Nuclear Deal?
- Chinese Citizens: Starving Amid Moon Festival Weekend
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: