Greetings from cyberspace!
I’m delighted to be blogging here for The Epoch Times.
What follows is a bit about me and my inclinations, and an overview of what you can expect to find here in days to come.
I’m a medical doctor by training. Thus, all topics health-related fall under my blogging umbrella.
The central themes of my work are self-empowerment and self-healing.
Another big theme for me is the interconnectedness of everything. Mind and body. Matter and energy. Thoughts, emotions and life circumstances.
Everything is connected. Your health. Your relationships. Your work. Your finances. Your life path. Your spiritual inclinations. And anything else that I haven’t mentioned.
They all affect one another.
These notions, rooted in ancient wisdom, have now been well-documented by modern science. In fact, both traditions tell us that there is no distinction between any of these entities; they’re not separate at all. But rather, parts of an unbroken whole.
Whether you seek assistance in areas of health, work, life path, relationships, finances, and/or spiritual concerns or anything else, I’ll be offering support for all aspects of your experience as a human being.
I’ll be sharing thoughts, resources, tools, and techniques, and all of the above from others that I feel may be of use, too.
Here are some of the topics that inspire me to put fingers to the keyboard:
- What is health? What is healing?
- Living, illness, death and dying
- Spirituality and health
- Science and spirituality
- Western Medicine: what’s missing
- Thoughts, emotions and health
- Mindbody medicine
- Food as medicine
- Other healing systems: Ayurveda, traditional Chinese Medicine, homeopathy
- Illness as opportunity
- Finding the healer within
- The interconnectedness of everything
- Thoughts on current trends in mainstream medicine
- Musings from my day to day experiences
- Personal reflections: what my challenges, health-wise and otherwise, have taught me about healing and life
And the list goes on….
Please feel free to send requests for topics, offer comments, or dialogue with me any way.
I look forward to connecting with you out here in the ethers….hoping that you’ll find my posts interesting and helpful.
Yours in service of healing, wellness and living,
Dr. Patricia (Trish) Muehsam, M.D.
[contact-form-7 id=”3255″ title=”Contact form 1″]