Can your computer handle the latest World of Warcraft expansion?
Blizzard has just released the minimum and recommended specification to run Warlords of Draenor for PC and Mac.
Because Blizzard are introducing redesigned classic WoW characters in this expansion, there is some worry in the WoW community that the character overhauls might take a hit on system performance.
Although the new, more detailed player models “means slightly more processing power is required,” Blizzard community manager Taepsilum reassured players on the WoW Battlenet forum that the “dev team is working hard making sure that WoW is as resource efficient as possible” so that players can “enjoy playing with the new models.”
Check out the system requirements below.
Minimum System Requirements
– Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows8 (latest Service Pack)
– Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750
– NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or Intel HD Graphics 3000
– OS X 10.8
– Intel Core 2 Duo
– NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 4850
– 35 GB available HD space
– 2 GB RAM
– Broadband Internet connection
– DVD-ROM drive
– 1024×768 minimum display resolution
– Windows 7/Windows 8 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
– Intel Core i5 2400 or AMD FX-4100 or better
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470, ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
– OS X 10.9 (or latest version)
– Intel Core i5 or better
– NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M or ATI Radeon HD 6750M or better
– 4 GB RAM
– Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel