US Ambassador Lines Up for COVID-19 Testing
New lockdown mandates are popping up in China, just ahead of the Chinese Communist Party’s most critical congress of the year.
A U.S. ambassador is abiding by Chinese virus control mandates. He was spotted standing in line to get tested, while internet users question why.
Taiwan shoots down Chinese drones for the first time ever. An expert says the island has to push back, or Beijing will keep pushing boundaries.
We zoom in on one viewer’s question: Will U.S. efforts to counter China also hurt Taiwan?
A warning comes from Australia as one of its neighbors moves toward “unsustainable debt” to the Chinese over an energy project.
Topics in this episode:
- State Department Urges Beijing to Release Falun Gong Practitioners
- 4 Chinese Cities Return to Lockdown Ahead of Key Beijing Meeting
- U.S. Ambassador Lines Up for COVID-19 Testing
- Analysis: China’s Drone Harassment near Taiwan
- Q&A: Will U.S. Chip Bill Hit China or Taiwan?
- Australia Warns East Timor Against Chinese Debt
- India’s Strategic Silence on the One China Policy
- Expert: U.S. Headed Toward China’s Cultural Revolution
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: