One bettor may know the National Football League better than anyone else … or just have some great luck on their side.
A $50 bet placed with Caesars Sportsbook paid out a significant amount to one user who managed to guess the right side of 14 different NFL matchups betting on the spread. Caesars Sportsbook is owned by Caesars Entertainment.
Here are the bets that were placed on the 14-leg parlay:
- Minnesota Vikings -3 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers -3 vs. Buffalo Bills
- New Orleans Saints -6 vs. New York Jets
- San Francisco 49ers +1 vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Tennessee Titans -9 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Dallas Cowboys -4 vs. Washington Football Team
- Baltimore Ravens +2.5 vs. Cleveland Browns
- Kansas City Chiefs -9.5 vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Denver Broncos -8 vs. Detroit Lions
- Atlanta Falcons +3 vs. Carolina Panthers
- Seattle Seahawks -7.5 vs. Houston Texans
- Green Bay Packers -12.5 vs. Chicago Bears
- St. Louis Rams Moneyline vs. Arizona Cardinals
Why It’s Important
The 14-leg parlay is incredibly rare to hit. Most in the sports space can’t even predict the winner of each NFL matchup for the week, let alone picking when the spread is involved.
Week 14 also featured two games that went to overtime with the Buccaneers and 49ers pulling out wins in extra time.
Caesars highlighted the win on its Twitter account, which showed that a $50 bet placed on the 14-leg parlay paid out $454,563.27, a huge return on investment for one lucky bettor.
Week 15 has already started with the Thursday Night Football matchup seeing the Chiefs beat the Chargers in overtime. A 12-leg parlay on the remaining games currently pays $117,189.67 on a $50 bet selecting the favorites and the spread in each matchup.
By Chris Katje
© 2021 The Epoch Times. The Epoch Times does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.