Pedophile Sentenced Again After Second Victim Comes Forward

March 19, 2018 Updated: March 19, 2018

A little girl was so traumatized after being repeatedly raped that she barricaded herself in her room with her toys.

The victim, who was three years old when the abuse started, said that “things were bad inside her head” after suffering at the hands of 42-year-old Anthony Morgan from Liverpool, England, the Mirror reported.

Recently in court, Prosecutor Robert Jones said that it was evident the abuse had been happening for some time already, due to the victim’s behavior.

“She would try and barricade her bedroom door with toys. She became very upset on a number of occasions,” Jones said, according to MetroUK.

Morgan was already serving a 16-year prison sentence for raping another girl who was six years old. He was forced to appear back in Liverpool Crown court after the second victim came forward.

In court, he admitted to eight counts of rape against the 3-year-old. He was jailed for 18-and-a-half years starting from March 17, with an extended six years on license, according to the Mirror.

Jones said that the victim was left emotionally scarred and frightened of people touching her. He said the abuse she suffered from him, too graphic to publish, was “horrible,” the MetroUK reported.

He said that the little girl recalled how she would usually vomit after the attacks and felt like “she did not know what was going on.”

When he was interviewed by police, Morgan said he warned her not to tell any adults about the abuse.

“He said he felt bad about what he was doing but was unable to explain why he persisted in the abuse. He blamed his urges,” the judge said. “He accepted he had caused the most grievous and psychological damage to her and said he regretted it now.”

Previously, Morgan had admitted to eight counts of rape and one count of attempted rape against the first girl. He was jailed for 16 years in March 2017.

According to the Mirror, he had raped the six-year-old on more than 225 occasions and offered her ice cream and other treats in exchange.

Eventually, the girl confided in an adult, and said that the rapes happened “for as long as she could remember.”

Morgan also warned her to keep silent and the girl “thought nobody would believe her.”

The 6-year-old girl has struggled with her education, suffered emotionally and physically and sustained “severe psychological trauma.”

Morgan will now serve at least two-thirds of his sentence in jail and will only be released early if a parole board deems it safe.

“What this means is you have devastated the lives now of two children,” the judge said.

He must also sign on the sex offenders’ register and comply with a sexual harm prevention order for life.



Recommended Video:

Corvette Chase

Follow Bowen on Twitter: @BowenXiao_