Parents Sue TikTok After Kids Die From Game
Seven Democratic lawmakers are pushing to blacklist multiple Chinese companies. But if the White House agrees, will President Joe Biden’s plan to decarbonize the power sector suffer?
The nominee for a U.S. Treasury job says he plans to curb China’s global influence and gives more detail on how to achieve that goal.
Vice President Kamala Harris reveals new measures for the Indo-Pacific. The United States is looking to expand its presence there to combat China’s influence.
Toward that goal, Australia meets with the leader of an island nation—one at the center of regional controversy.
Experts call for more scrutiny on TikTok, as the company faces a lawsuit over the deaths of two children.
Topics in this episode:
- U.S. Lawmakers Ask Biden Admin Why Some Chinese Solar Giants Left Off Slave Labor List
- U.S. Treasury Nominee Looks to Curb China’s Impact
- U.S. to Strengthen Relations with Pacific Islands
- Australia PM Meets with Solomon Islands Counterpart
- Parents Sue Tiktok After Kids Die from Game
- Interview: Tiktok Data Security Raises Alarm
- Chinese Ai Aims to Test Loyalty to Beijing
- USS Abraham Lincoln Commander Praises Rimpac
- How a Chinese Attack on Taiwan Would Hit the U.S.
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: