NTD Good Morning (May 24): Typhoon Mawar Nears Guam, Most Powerful Storm to Hit US Pacific In Decades; Hearing on Combating the CCP
The most powerful storm to strike U.S. Pacific territory in over two decades: Typhoon Mawar, a Category 4 hurricane, hit Guam on May 24.
Cyber attacks, intellectual property theft, forced labor, and transnational repression—hear what officials had to say at a House Hearing on May 23 about threats from the Chinese Communist Party.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is set to launch his 2024 presidential campaign. We share his teaser video and details about the announcement.
Topics in this episode include:
1. DeSantis Launching 2024 Presidential Bid
2. Trump Attorneys Ask AG Garland for Meeting
3. Debt-Ceiling Talks Resume
4. Daughter Killed by MS-13 Member: Mom
5. NYC Mayor Asks Court to Suspend ‘Right To Shelter’
6. Guam Residents Told to Prepare for Historic Storm
7. Illinois AG Releases Review on Catholic Church Abuse
8. Florida Pushes Back on NAACP Travel Advisory
9. House Holds Hearing on CCP Aggression
10. Families of Persecuted Urge Congress to Help
11. Calls for Target Boycott Over Kid’s LGBT Collection
12. Social Media’s Impact on Youth Mental Health
13. Age Verification for Social Media Users