NTD Good Morning (Jan. 27): DOJ Takes Down International Hive Ransomware Group; US Military Kills ISIS Leader in Somalia
The Department of Justice (DOJ) has dismantled a prolific ransomware gang called Hive, which allegedly extorted around $100 million from over 1,000 victims. We have more on the takedown.
U.S. special forces took out an ISIS leader in Somalia. At least 10 other suspected terrorists were killed in the dramatic helicopter descent.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis goes on the offensive against criminals. Find out more about the legislation he proposed on fentanyl, the death penalty, and more.
NTD Good Morning—1/27/2023
1. US Kills Isis Leader in Somalia
2. DOJ Takes Down Hive Ransomware Network
3. 5 Memphis Officers Charged in Nichols’ Death
4. DeSantis Outlines Crime Legislation Ideas
5. 25 States Sue Biden Administration
6. 77 Democrats Oppose Biden Immigration Plan
7. Tensions Grow in Gaza, Following Air Strikes, Raids
8. Egg Prices Through the Roof
9. Scientists Invent Shape-Shifting Liquid Robot
10. A Puzzling Violinist
11. Tips on ‘Positive Parenting’