Four Ambassadors to China Died in the Past Year
Beijing releases a major policy document on Taiwan—the first of its kind in two decades.
The United States and Canada are sending warships to sail through the Taiwan Strait. They say it’s set to help counter Beijing’s aggression.
One of the world’s biggest automakers is slimming its presence in the Chinese market. Company leadership says the decision is based more on politics than finances.
Does serving as a foreign ambassador to China pose dangers? This week, a diplomat to the nation passed away—the fourth since 2021.
Topics in this episode:
- China Issues 1st Policy Doc on Taiwan in 20 Years
- China Ends Live Military Drill Around Taiwan
- U.S., Canada to Operate Around Taiwan Strait
- China Foreign Ministry Takes Backlash Over Tweet
- U.S., Japan Hold Crisis-Level Drill During RIMPAC
- Chinese Politicians Meddled in Business: CEO
- Solar Supply Chain Hit by Xinjiang Trade Ban
- 4 Ambassadors to China Died in the Past Year
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: