Major US Railroads and Unions Reach ‘Tentative’ Deal Averting Strike; IL Governor Claims Emergency | NTD Good Morning
The White House says a tentative agreement has been reached between U.S. railroads and labor unions—avoiding a strike that threatened to worsen supply-chain bottlenecks.
Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker issued an emergency disaster proclamation to cope with illegal immigrants being sent to Chicago from Texas. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sent a plane of illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.
Flash flood warnings were issued in Nevada. Several people needed rescue after being stranded in their vehicles.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Tentative Deal Ends Specter of Railway Strike
2. Biden Announces EV Funding for 35 States
3. Gov. Ron DeSantis Sends Illegal Immigrants to Mass.
4. Illinois Gov. Issues Emergency Disaster Proclamation
5. Report: Cost Of Illegal Immigration Up $20B
6. FBI Serves Mike Lindell With Warrant in Drive-Thru
7. Flood Rescues in Nevada and Southern California
8. California Wildfire Continues to Burn
9. Chick-Fil-A Worker Saves Mom, Baby During Carjacking
10. Calif. Sues Amazon, Alleging Antitrust Violations
11. Thousands Visit Queen’s Coffin
12. Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Visits Retaken Town
13. Arrest in S.Korea Over New Zealand Suitcase Child Murders
14. Horse Whisperer
* Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List.”
Follow EpochTV on social media: