The Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation (VOC) and The International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China (ETAC) will host an online event with top China experts as they discuss Beijing’s crimes against humanity as it relates to forced organ harvesting in China.
Watch here on Thursday, April 7 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
Featured participants include:
- Ambassador Andrew Bremberg (moderator), President and CEO, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- Teng Biao, Pozen Visiting Professor, University of Chicago and President, China Against the Death Penalty
- Susie Hughes, Executive Director, End Transplant Abuse Coalition
- Dr. Jacob Lavee, Director, Heart Transplantation Unit at the Sheba Medical Centre in Israel
- Matthew P. Robertson, China Studies Fellow, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
For information, visit victimsofcommunism.org