Lawmakers Call to Decouple From China
More Chinese communication companies are blacklisted, officially deemed a threat to America’s national security.
U.S. lawmakers are pushing to decouple from China as part of efforts to counter the Chinese Communist Party.
A key U.S. agency is getting a new climate cop who studied at a Beijing-controlled university. We dig into the official’s China ties.
The U.S. army joins drills with allies in the Pacific. There, competition with Beijing over regional influence is heating up.
Topics in this episode:
- Two Chinese Telecom Companies Deemed a Threat
- Lawmakers Call to Decouple from China
- China Ties: Climate Officer of U.S. Bank Regulator
- China Warns U.S., Canada After Taiwan Strait Passage
- Spokesman: CCP to Make Utmost Effort to Take Taiwan
- Hong Kong Man Arrested After Paying Tribute to Queen
- US, UK Join Pacific Allies in Fiji Military Drill
- UK, Japan to Work on Countering China
- Anders Corr: Effective Sanctions on China Only with Independence from China
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media:
BUY Jan 6 DVD: The Real Story of Jan. 6 Documentary（102 Minutes, Color) , Promo Code “[Tiffany]” for 20% off.