Judge Appoints Special Master in Trump Probe; Biden Announces $600 Million Arms Package for Ukraine
A federal judge appoints a special master to review documents seized from Mar-a-Lago. Both the Justice Department and former President Donald Trump’s legal team agreed the candidate was right for the role.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom asks the Department of Justice whether kidnapping charges can be filed against Governors Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott for transporting illegal immigrants.
President Joe Biden announces a $600 million arms package for Ukraine. Meanwhile, Pope Francis says he’s okay with countries supplying weapons to Ukraine to help the country defend itself.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Judge Appoints Special Master in Trump Probe
2. Boil Water Notice Lifted in Jackson, Mississippi
3. 47 Congress Members Ask DOD to End Vaccine Mandate
4. Florida TV Station Under Fire for Covid Policy
5. DeSantis Flies Illegal Immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard
6. Rail Shutdown Avoided, Workers to Vote on Deal
7. Hacker Breaches Uber
8. Biden Authorizes Weapons for Ukraine
9. Pope Okays Arms Supplies to Ukraine
10. Air Defense Systems Priority for Ukraine: Zelenskyy
11. French Air Traffic Controllers on Strike
12. Banana Farmer Loses Crop in Pakistan Floods
13. Tennis Great Roger Federer to Retire
14. Michael Jordan Jersey Sells for Record $10.1 Million
15. ‘Sounds Of Success’ Marching Band
16. World’s First Flying Bike Makes U.S. Debut
* Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List.”
Follow EpochTV on social media: