Inflation and Credit Card Debt, CPI Shows High Inflation Easing; House Explosion in Indiana Kills 3 | NTD Good Morning
The new consumer price index (CPI) shows inflation may be easing. But at the same time, credit card debt keeps climbing while Americans are struggling to keep up with the high cost of living. We speak to an expert to find out what inflation numbers mean for you.
Former President Donald Trump pleaded the fifth while appearing before New York’s attorney general on Wednesday. Trump refused to answer questions in the civil investigation when asked about his family’s business practices.
A powerful house explosion wreaks havoc on the quiet daytime streets of Evansville, Indiana, killing three and leaving chaos and destruction in its wake.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Inflation & Food Prices
2. What Inflation Numbers Mean for Your Money
3. Judge Orders DOJ to Respond to Requests to Unseal FBI’s Trump Warrant
4. Trump Pleads the Fifth in NY AG Civil Probe
5. 3 Die in Indiana House Explosion
6. Dramatic Rescue in Texas
7. Monkeypox Cases Double in Two-Week Period
8. Governors Ask International Travel Vaccine Mandate Be Lifted
9. Government Cancels SpaceX Grant
10. DOJ: Iranian Charged In Assassination Plot
11. Russian Aircraft Destroyed at Crimea Airbase
12. Beluga Whale Rescued in Seine River Euthanised
13. 4-Year-Old Son Helps Mom Through Birth Trauma
14. Illinois Rebrands ‘Asian Carp’
15. 12,000-Year-Old Footprints Found in Utah Desert
16. Utterly Amazing State Fair Unveils Butter Sculpture
* Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List.”
Follow EpochTV on social media: