Happy Mexican Independence Day Quotes: Sayings and Messages for Mexico’s Independence Day
Mexico’s Independence Day is on September 16 and people are celebrating across the country.
Check out some quotes, saying, and messages below.
1. “Taking it as a whole, Mexico is a grand city, and, as Cortes truly said, its situation is marvelous.” — Edward Burnett Tyler
2. “Mexico is a safe, as well as a beautiful and warmly gracious, place to visit.” — Margaret Chan
3. Mexico doesn’t deserve what has happened to us. A democratic change is urgent, a change that will permit us to stop being a loser country. — Vincente Fox
4. “Usually Mexico, or always Mexico, has defended itself and its territory.” — Vincente Fox
5. “In Mexico, you have death very close. That’s true for all human beings because it’s a part of life, but in Mexico, death can be found in many things.” — Gael Garcia Bernal
6. “My sole ambition is to rid Mexico of the class that has oppressed her and given the people a chance to know what real liberty means. And if I could bring that about today by giving up my life, I would do it gladly.” — Pancho Villa
7. I’ve seen zero evidence of any nation on Earth other than Mexico even remotely having the slightest clue what Mexican food is about or even come close to reproducing it. It is perhaps the most misunderstood country and cuisine on Earth. — Anthony Bourdain
8. “I was privileged to grow up in Mexico at a time when you could play in the streets. We lived not too far from the ocean, and we would be outside all the time with the neighbours’ kids, running free. What better place could there be for a child? — Salma Hayek
9. “A single tree in the tropical forest in the south of Mexico has more different species than some European countries.” — Carlos Salinas de Gortari
10. “In high school, I loved history. I also loved cosmography, algebra. Mexico is so rich in culture and history, and I have always enjoyed that.” — Carlos Slim
11. “The fans are especially amazing in Mexico. You look out your window, and there are fans that stay out there all night long.” — Drake Bell
How Can We Forget The Mexican Flag, Of Our Loving Mexico Which Winds Up Very High! Let’s Salute And Honor This.
Thousands laid down their lives so that our country is breathing this day Never forget their sacrifice..
The Only Prison We Need To Escape Is The Prison Of Our Minds, Open Your Minds And Feel The Freedom… Happy Independence Day!
Never forget the hero’s Who scarified their life’s to bring up this glorious day to Mexico.
God Grants Liberty Only To Those Who Love It, And Are Always Ready To Guard It And Defend It.
Carried with care, coated with pride, Dipped in love, fly in glory, Moments of freedom in shade of joy. Proud to be an Mexican.
*Flag image via Shutterstock