Glee 100th Episode Part 2 (Season 5, Episode 13): Time, Air Date, TV Channel, Live Streaming, Songs, Spoilers
The second part of Glee’s 100th episode airs Tuesday, March 25, 8:00 p.m. local time on Fox.
Gwyneth Paltrow guest stars as Holly Holiday and Kristin Chenoweth as April Rhodes. Chace Crawford (“Gossip Girl”) will also guest star.
“Current and past members of New Directions reunite for one final assignment–to reinvent their favorite performances. But these new versions of the series’ most iconic tracks should not be seen as goodbye to glee club. On the contrary, they are celebrations of what the club has meant to each and every member,” according to Fox.
Live streaming will be available via FOX NOW and FOX On Demand.
Spoilers below after guest cast section.
Here’s the official song list for Glee’s 100th episode.
1. “Keep Holding On”* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
2. “Valerie”* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Morris (Brittany)
3. “Defying Gravity”* featuring Lea Michele(Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Riley (Mercedes)
4. “Raise Your Glass”* featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
5. “Toxic”* featuring Rivera (Santana), Morris (Brittany) and Agron (Quinn)
6. “Happy” featuring Paltrow (Holly), Chenoweth (April), Morrison (Will), Darren Criss(Blaine) and Riley (Mercedes)
7. “Party All the Time” featuring Paltrow (Holly)
8. “Total Eclipse of the Heart”* featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
9. “Loser Like Me”* featuring Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet(Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. “Be Okay” featuring Michele (Rachel) and Rivera (Santana)
11. “I Am Changing” featuring Riley (Mercedes) and Colfer (Kurt)
12. “Just Give Me a Reason” featuring Agron (Quinn) and Salling (Puck)
13. “Don’t Stop Believin’” featuring Michele (Rachel), Criss (Blaine), Colfer (Kurt), Morrison (Will), McHale (Artie) and Ushkowitz (Tina)
Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.
Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray; Mark Salling as Noah “Puck” Puckerman; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Kristin Chenoweth as April Rhodes; Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holliday; Chace Crawford as Biff McIntosh.
April and Holly work together to come up with a plan to save the glee club.
Elsewhere, Rachel and Santana try to reconcile after their fight.
Quinn and Rachel will go to a disco club together, while Rachel and Dianna have “so much fun,” according to Lea Michele to E! Online.
Michele added: “So we have our little dance moments, but I don’t think that Quinn and Rachel have any scenes together that I remember, but everything is really meshed up and starting to blend.”