Explosion at University in Boston; Food Prices Keep Increasing Despite Reports of Slowing Inflation | NTD Good Morning
A package exploded at Northeastern University in Boston on Tuesday. A second package was found and rendered safe by the bomb squad.
There were some close races in Tuesday’s primaries. Find out who the winners are from New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Delaware.
Food prices continue to increase at a pace we haven’t seen since 1979, despite reports of inflation beginning to slow down.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Package Explodes at Northeastern University in Boston
2. New Hampshire Primary Results
3. Rhode Island Gov. Mckee Narrowly Wins Democratic Primary
4. Ken Starr Dead at 76
5. Whistleblower: Chinese Spy Worked for Twitter
6. Twitter Shareholders Vote to Approve Musk Deal
7. Food Prices Up Nearly 14 Percent, Largest Increase Since 1979
8. US Government Makes Contingency Plans for Rail Shutdown
9. DOJ Announces Takedown of Human Smuggling Network
10. Migrant Children Placed With Unknown Adults
11. Mudslide Cleanup Begins in Southern California
12. Detroit Auto Show Returns
13. Bear Closes Door When Asked
* Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List.”
Follow EpochTV on social media: