EV Battery Recycling Faces Hurdles: Experts
California is moving to phase out gasoline cars and pushing the transition toward electric ones. We look at how the shift is helping China.
Is the global supply chain at stake, again? A number of Chinese cities are now under lockdown, impacting millions and shutting down the “world’s factory.”
Washington is boosting its partnership in the South China Sea through a joint drill with the Philippines.
The International Tennis Federation says famed Chinese athlete Peng Shuai is safe—but is she?
Topics in this episode:
- EV Battery Recycling Faces Hurdles: Experts
- Expert: Reliance on China for Electric Car Batteries
- Populous Chinese Cities Ramp Up COVID-19 Curbs Global Supply Chains May Face Impacts
- U.S., Philippines Join Coast Guard Drills
- Int’l Tennis Federation President: Chinese Athlete Peng Shuai ‘Appears to Be Safe’
- London Rally Marks Millions Quitting the CCP
- Poll: 1/2 Australians Say Ccp May Attack Australia
- Frank Gaffney: the CCP Is at War with America
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: