According to a new report, 13,000 millionaires could pour out of China, and take their cash with them. It continues a trend that started last year, but what’s driving the exodus? And how is the United States faring in comparison?
Topics in this episode:
- Report: China Could See Biggest Millionaire Outflow
- Beijing Rebukes Blinken Ahead of His China Visit
- Economic Strain in China as Factories Slow Production
- Amazon Excludes Temu from Price Searching System
- China Banks Cut Interest Rates to Aid Spending: Report
- Chinese Navy Ship in the Philippines for 'Goodwill'
- New Zealand, Fiji Sign Defense Deal
- Lawmaker: China Could Repatriate N. Korean Refugees
- Man Arrested Over Graffiti at U.S. Consulate
- China Trip 'Under Humiliating Conditions' for Blinken; Thayer: a New Cold War Between the U.S. and China?