Tesla is feeling the pain, stemming from its operations in China. Its factories there have easy access to the world’s biggest car market, but sales have taken a major hit amid local lockdown orders.
How widespread is Beijing’s influence? A senior editor talks about his experiences at the World Economic Forum.
Diplomats from five countries face off in Beijing. The in-person meeting was held at a top Chinese university, and attendees included the United States and Russia.
A Chinese woman says her father was killed in China as part of Beijing’s persecution of a peaceful meditation system—and that seeing his body after death revealed what really happened.
In an undercover call, a Chinese medical staff member admits to organ harvesting at a hospital—focused on prisoners of conscience.
Topics in this episode:
- China's Influence on the World Economic Forum
- Exposing the Chinese Regime's Hidden Crime
- Forced Organ Harvesting Continues in China: Ngo
- Western Ambassadors in China Criticize Russia
- Beijing Denies Promise to Hong Kong
- Katrina Lantos Swett: China Didn't Keep Its Promise
- 12 Crew Members Found Dead: Ship Wreck in Hong Kong
- Nadine Maenza: Put More Sanctions on China
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: